Forum - Beskar Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum - Beskar Media

The official web forum of Beskar Media and the Beskar Network

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Location : Cibolo, TX, US, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: Empty
PostSubject: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:07 am

First off, you'll notice the title change as we do different missions, so don't be confused.

And now, the RPG:

0505, Star Destroyer Darasuum Kote, Kamino orbit, en route to Geonosis

OT-1875, or Ky'ram, squad leader of ODS 42-Epsilon, sits in the ODP bay of the specially made Star Destroyer, Darasuum Kote, of which kind only 5 others existed. He is loading and unloading his DC-17m, and snapping on and off the different attachments. He looks up, where CC-1767, his commander and advisor.

Snapping to attention, he stands.

"At ease, Sergeant. Your squad will be arriving shortly. They got hung up when Vau tried to get them to do the Dha Werda Verda."

The name Vau filled him with rage. Vau had abused him, even though when they first met, he had commented positively on his skills. He had wanted to skin the old barve alive after the first blow, but something held him back. He didn't know what, but when Operation Hammerhead had been issued, it had been released.

The advisor walks out, and Ky'ram resumes his routine maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Da Law
Da Law
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 am

OT-5374, or Galaar, walks in. He notices his new squad leader, Ky'ram, checking his DC-17.

"Sir. I am RC... err... OT-5374, sir!" Galaar says to him.
Back to top Go down
http://mscmg.forumotion.net/
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Location : Cibolo, TX, US, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:12 am

"Very good, at ease. Now, since you're the first one here, I'll give you the tour. This...", patting the nearest ODP, "is the ODP, or Orbital Drop Pod. We'll use these to drop to the planet. When we land, you'll wait five seconds, and a light will flash, indicating your time to open the hatch. it will burst open, and you'll step out. In case of emergency, the hatch can be used as a shield. You'll meet up at the RV point, which will be marked by a flag. That flag will have been launched from my pod as we dropped. Each pod features a rocket launcher. Mine features this flag launcher. Am I clear?"

He asks, leaning on the hatch.
Back to top Go down
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Just as Galaar is about to answer, A'den walks in.
"OT-7338 reporting for duty, sir. So this is our new sniper?" A'den says as he walks to his ODP, holding all his gear.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:15 pm

OT-7714 walks into the bay while in stealth mode. He deactivates his stealth field and appears next to the new guy.
"Akk here, "he says at Ky'ram, "Miss me boss?"

He notices the team staring at his new Mandalorian gauntlets, "You like 'em? Got 'em from a guy I know on Sernpidal."
Back to top Go down
http://www.beskarmedia.com
Burun Ordo
Aruetii
Aruetii
Burun Ordo

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:47 am

Adenn steps into the room, and salutes Ky'ram. He sits down next to him, and begins cleaning his Deece.

"So, when are we supposed to be there?"

He asks, turning towards his squad leader.
Back to top Go down
http://mandos.webs.com
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:54 am

"We're supposed to be there right now," A'den says as he opens the hatch of his ODP, and locks his gear in.
"Well, tell me when we're leaving." A'den said as he walked into the ODP, and he closed the hatch.
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:03 am

"Alright, into the pods."

Ky'ram steps into the pods, and snaps the buckles into place. He presses the master power, and activates three switches. The first one opens all of the hatches underneath the six pods, the second locks the doors, and the third activates squad comm.

--"Alright, my HUD shows everyone ready, let's go. Releasing in three...two...one...now."

The six pods eject forcefully from the bottom of Darasuum Kote, toward the Geonosian landscape below.

--"Activating transparency...now."--

All six pods opaque, showing the Geonosian landscape.

--"Firing flag...now."--

A small flag fires from the launcher, and embeds in the dirt below.

--"Brace for impact...now!"--
Back to top Go down
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:36 am

A'den opened the hatch and droids started firing. He planted his hatch into the ground so it would support itself, and he used it as cover. He saw the other pods' hatches burst open and they started firing. He hosed a group of battle droids with blaster fire, and then threw a thermal det at a Super Battle droid.
'Just like the simulations...' A'den thought as he heard the familiar sound of the thermal det blowing up.
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 am

"The hive is to my 12, follow me!"

Ky'ram says, grabbing his hatch, and moving forward.

The droids retreat toward the hive, and Ky'ram orders:

"Don't let them in! It will ruin our advantage!"

He attaches the sniper attachment, and fires at the retreating droids.

*Several minutes later*

"There's our entry point."

He says, directing A'den to place a charge on a orange rock.

"That rock is a tunnel directly into the hive."

Last edited by Kom'rk Parjai'Kote on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:58 am

((Hey, I thought A'den was the demolitions man! >:[ ))
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:42 am

Akk sticks his vibro-sword into the chassis of an SBD, then blasts it a few times in the head.

"You know, "he says as he walks up to the rest of the team, while they are getting a demo charge ready, "I know a guy here, a Geo, who has a cache of Mando'ad armor. His hive isn't far from here. Maybe we can make a side trip on the way back to the rendezvous for pickup? He lives with a few more of the workers that were too intelligent for hive life, and I know they won't attack us."

The demo charge exploded and the squad ignored his questions.

"Just a thought, "he says with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:02 pm

"Akk, why don't you just keep your mouth shut and fight!?" A'den said as bolts of plasma flew by his head after the charge exploded.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:41 pm

"Why would I when i can talk and fight at the same time?!" Akk said as he sent a few bolts back at the droid and Geo forces.
He threw a therm-det and went into stealth mode. He ran up to the droids before the smoke cleared and began to gut them before they knew what was happening.
"I love my vibro-blade, "he laughed as he cut one of the last Geos open.
As he came out of stealth mode and waited for the rest of the squad, a Geonosian fired a sonic round from behind that hit him right in the back. The others gunned down the geo as Akk fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:53 am

"Get him on bacta, Adenn. Yes, I know you're the second sniper, but you can do medic work as well."

The squad moves into the mouth of the cave, and drags Akk with them.

A rumble envelopes the tunnel in front of them, and the tunnel collapses.

Several minutes later...

"This is NOT our finest hour, whatever the Kamiinse tried to shove down our throats."

Ky'ram says, moving the dirt off of him.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:12 am

Akk is jarred awake by the blast of a grenade nearby.

"I'm up! I'm up! "he starts, pulling out his vibro-sword, "And boy do I feel dumb."

He immediately notices the fact that they seem to be buried under several feet of rock, with A'den using concussion grenades to chip away at a wall of boulders.

"Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:56 am

"Nothing, I'm so awesome, the cave dropped its jaw."

Ky'ram replies, in a rare moment of sarcasm.

"We're free. Move out. The entrance to the hive is...above us. Rappel lines."

He says, taking the launcher from his belt pouch, and firing it.

4 other lines clutch the floor of the hive, and stretch tight.

"Open up on them, boys!"
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Da Law
Da Law
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:23 am

Galaar takes something out of his belt. It looks like a tiny drill. Galaar points it towards the hive floor and presses a button. The thing zips up on mini repulsers. It drills into the floor and disapears.

Galaar notices Ky'ram looking at him. "Drill cam. Made it myself. I'll patch you through to the cam."

The squad sees hundreds of Geos in the hive, and about fifty droids. "Would you like me to blow the cam? It makes a pretty big boom."
Back to top Go down
http://mscmg.forumotion.net/
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:44 am

"Go ahead."

Ky'ram says, staring at Galaar.

"Ready, squad? Prepare Deeces."
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:57 am

Akk pulls both of his vibro blades from their sheathes on his back, and crouches low. Galaar presses a button on his gauntlet and they hear a boom and a bunch of geonosian screams

The group runs into the cavern to find a whole bunch of dead geos and droid parts. There are a handful of living geos, but they are too injured to fight.

"Too bad, "Akk says as he puts one of the bugs out of its misery with his blade, "I was hoping for a fight."

As he says that a pair of geo elites fly into the cavern and charge their plasma throwers.

"Fierfek, I wish I hadn't said that!" Akk says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ODS ::Operation Hammerhead::
Page 1 of 1