Forum - Beskar Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum - Beskar Media

The official web forum of Beskar Media and the Beskar Network

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Location : Cibolo, TX, US, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~ Empty
PostSubject: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:48 am

ODS 42-Epsilon, this is your commander, CC-1767; repeat, ODS 42-Epsilon, this is your commander, CC-1767. Operation Hammerhead has been issued. Your mission is to drop on Geonosis, on a hive, coordinates: 42426.482-13, and destroy it. You have until zero-five-zero-five to gear up. Good luck, and may the Force be with you.

The ODS was an elite group of clones who began on Geonosis. they were equipped with the ODP, or Orbital Drop Pod. They used the DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System, and were armored in the revolutionary KPK-42 High-Pressure/Altitude Survival Armor, or KPK-42 HP/ASA. Troops were encouraged to paint their armor to their wish, thereby encouraging individualization.

Please use this form:

Name:

Number:

Role:

Armor Color:

Facial Features:

Specialty:

Personality:

Mine:

Name: Ky'ram

Number: OT-1875

Role: Squad Leader

Armor Color: Thick, black, vertical stripe running down armor

Facial Features: Scars all over face

Specialty: Leadership, Tactics, Sniping

Personality: Cold everywhere, due to abuse by his training sergeant, Walon Vau.

((BTW, Squad name is ODS 42-Epsilon.))

(((I don't know if I made it clear, but this is the Battle of Geonosis. First. Just clarifying...)))

Last edited by Kom'rk Parjai'Kote on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Da Law
Da Law
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:37 am

Name: Galaar

Number: OT-5374

Role: Squad Sniper

Armor Color: Varies between missions. Likes to stay camoflauged. Geonosis - Deasert Camo

Facial Features: Goatee

Specialty: Sniping, strategy/tactics

Personality: Keeps to himself.

He is a replacement for one of the squaddies in (whatever the squad name is) squad. Was leader of Jatne Squad. Was trained by Venku Ordo.
Back to top Go down
http://mscmg.forumotion.net/
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Name: A'den

Number: OT-7338

Role: Demolitions man

Armor Color: Black, vertical grey stripe across helmet, dents on his left shinguard, right shoulder pad and left forearm, various grey decals on armor.

Facial Features: Scar across his left cheek, above his eye, and on the back of his head.

Specialty: Creating custom explosives, laying traps, sabotaging enemy vehicles, and good at piloting fighters.

Personality: Has been in many operations, and enjoys sabotaging enemy vehicles. He is great at laying traps and making explosives out of anything. He has been part of ODS-42 Epsilon for one or two operations.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Name: Akan'galaar (War Hawk, more commonly known as Akk).

Number: OT-7714.

Role: Scout and melee weapons master.

Armor color: Dark Red with black stripes.

Facial features: Goatee, knife scars on left eye brow, Mythosaur tattoo on forehead.

Specialty: Uses Stealth field generator (non-standard issue, stolen from enemy forces during a mission) to sneak up on his opponents and use his blades. Also carried a sidearm blaster.

Personality: Constantly making jokes and mir'sheb remarks. I slowly replacing GAR armor with custom Mandalorian armor. Had already replaced the forearm plates and boots. Likes to pick his teeth with his blades and sharpen them on his gauntlets, says it makes him look tough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beskarmedia.com
Burun Ordo
Aruetii
Aruetii
Burun Ordo

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:42 am

Name: Adenn

Number: OT-1344

Role: Squad sniper #2

Armor Color: Switches between missions. Hammerhead: Black

Facial Features: Scar running from left eye to right side of chin

Specialty: Sniping, Tactics, Stealth

Personality: Stubborn, but pliable
Back to top Go down
http://mandos.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~   ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ODS ::Operation Hammerhead:: ~~Sign-up and OOC topic~~
Page 1 of 1