Forum - Beskar Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum - Beskar Media

The official web forum of Beskar Media and the Beskar Network

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ARC Trooper mod updates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

ARC Trooper mod updates Empty
PostSubject: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Well, we might as well have an updates thread for the ARC Trooper mod for Republic Commando. You can get the ARC Trooper mod beta here.
Back to top Go down
Te Par'jila Mand'alor
Recruit
Recruit
Te Par'jila Mand'alor

PostSubject: Re: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:59 am

is this the quick installer?
Back to top Go down
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

PostSubject: Re: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:45 am

I wouldn't have any idea Razz I don't have RC for computer, so I can't get the beta >;(
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeah its the quick install version. My comp was being slow when I tried to download the custom install (I keep them on my personal filefront account for easy management) so I didn't have time to add in the custom. I'll get it in as soon as I've got the time though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beskarmedia.com
Te Par'jila Mand'alor
Recruit
Recruit
Te Par'jila Mand'alor

PostSubject: Re: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:47 am

well i tried it but it didn't work scratch

Hockey also gave me a new link but its still being processed. i'll post it when its up.
Back to top Go down
143rdShadowARCunit
Aruetii
Aruetii
143rdShadowARCunit

PostSubject: Re: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:34 am

This is a cool mod. I kinda got removed from youtube where I was talking to hockey so I searched up the mod on google and found this. I spent a while searching for bugs in the mod and reported them to Hockey so now I do that to fill in my free time. I hope it's helpful in the continueation of the mod.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 pm

It's always good to have someone help us out. And welcome to my humble forums 143rdShadowARCunit.
Back to top Go down
143rdShadowARCunit
Aruetii
Aruetii
143rdShadowARCunit

PostSubject: Re: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 am

Glad I can help. So what exactly do you do on the forums other than this update thing. And when is the next update for the mod going to come out? I am anctious cuz I havent found any more bugs yet and I am scary bad at splinter cell so I need something to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Da Law
Da Law
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:19 am

Ahh. Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://mscmg.forumotion.net/
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:04 pm

143rdShadowARCunit wrote:
Glad I can help. So what exactly do you do on the forums other than this update thing. And when is the next update for the mod going to come out? I am anctious cuz I havent found any more bugs yet and I am scary bad at splinter cell so I need something to do.
Currently most of the team members are busy with real life things. So progress has been a bit slow. But not to worry, once things slow down IRL we'll get back on it. Wink
Back to top Go down
143rdShadowARCunit
Aruetii
Aruetii
143rdShadowARCunit

PostSubject: Re: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:08 am

another bug I found by accident that i forgot to mention to hockey. I ussualy never look at sev when I am supposed to rescue him and when I run down there I ussualy have fixer heal him but I was distracted by something and noticed that after the trando stops kicking him the sev stand in gets up and kills everyone down there and I have to kill him then heal him to continue the game. now since ussualy ven,vul dies from nearby blasts from me this causes everyone to turn on me and it is time to beat the level alone. thats the last bug i have found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARC Trooper mod updates   ARC Trooper mod updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARC Trooper mod updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum - Beskar Media :: Carbonite Modders-
Jump to: