Forum - Beskar Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum - Beskar Media

The official web forum of Beskar Media and the Beskar Network

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GSW :: Beast Wars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

GSW :: Beast Wars Empty
PostSubject: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:35 pm

((The first one in the Great Sith Wars RPG, we will introduce our characters throughout the story. Now, as you can see, this one will take place in the Beast Wars.

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No ultra strong characters. Remember, even sith that have lightsabers can be killed with a blaster.
3. No more than 3 characters can be in this section of GSW. The character restrictions will vary between the battles, so you might have to make up a story that explains why one of your characters died/left if the character limit is lower in a different battle and you have more than it allows.

Now, lets begin!))

Kasaya shot the Naddist square in the head with his slugthrower. Him and his team were pinned down trying to defend their camp. When the Naddists were far away, they were easily defeated. But when they were close, Beast riders had to run for their lives because of their ability to use the force. He shot another one, and he dropped to the ground, limp.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Jyran Korra rode his Boma beast across the dry sun-baked plains of Onderon. The beast wasn't used to the heat, and had already consumed most of Jyran's water.
The nearest forested area wasn't too far, and he could make it in about a half of a standard hour if the Boma didn't drop dead. No sooner had he thought about it did the beast collapse. He got off and walked up to the beasts head. Sure enough, the creature was panting for air, its tongue slightly swollen and its flesh starting to sizzle.
He hadn't wanted to do something that might be noticeable from the ground, but now he had no choice. He shot the Boma between the eyes and whistled loudly. He heard the sound of leathery wings beating the air and looked up. The sight of his Drexl filled his vision as the beast flew to meet him.
Jyran pulled his and saddle away from the Boma as the Drexl landed. The Drexl immediately started devouring the Boma's carcass as Jyran fitted the saddle around its neck. When all that was left of the carcass was a pool of blood and some small bones, and the saddle and packs were secured, Jyran and the fear-inspiring beast took to the air and headed for the Beast Riders camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beskarmedia.com
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

PostSubject: Re: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:08 am

"Run!" Garmadi yelled as another Beast rider was being force choked. Some of the Naddists had flanked them from behind, and Kasaya and his team were surrounded. One of the Naddists drew a lightsaber and stabbed a Beast rider. If these Naddists knew how to speed themselves up using the force, it would be all over. Everyone jumped onto their Drexls and Bomas and started running. Kasaya jumped onto his Drexl and flew away, but stayed low to the ground. If he couldn't out run them, he could at least distract them while his team fled. Ten of the Naddists broke off from the main group to follow him with their lightsabers drawn. He looked back and shot at one, but the Naddist deflected it.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:45 am

"Looks like I got here right on time!" Jyran said as his Drexl mount neared the Beast Rider camp. Below he could see a battle raging between the Riders and the Naddists. The Naddists were winning.
"This is unacceptable, "he said as he directed his beast down towards the fight. He saw his old comrade Kasaya riding his drexl mount, taking pot shots at the Naddists. Pathetic.
Jyran and his mount swooped down into the group of Sith Cultists and dropped a belt full of therm dets. They went off and blew more than half the Naddists to the Nine Correllian Hells.
He directed his mount to fly next to Kasaya's.

"Long time no see 'eh old friend?" He laughed as the both swooped back to finish off the remaining Naddists.
Back to top Go down
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

PostSubject: Re: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 am

"We'll talk later. For now, we gotta keep them Naddists from chewing up the rest of my team." Kasaya said to Jyran as they swooped down and shot the Naddists that were closest to the rest of Kasaya's team who were running and taking pot shots at the Naddists behind them. After they overtook the Naddists he tossed a thermal det behind him.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:46 am

Jyran's Drexl swoops around for the next attack and has to swerve out of the way of the explosion that Kasaya made.
"Gather your team together, "Jyran shouted over to his comrade, "I have a business opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

PostSubject: Re: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:53 am

"I knew there was another reason why you'd be here. Meet me at the cantina in Iziz, ok?" Kasaya said as they took some shots at a group of Naddists that started to turn around and retreat.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Da Law
Da Law
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:20 am

Dane Sorvo rides into the Beast Rider camp to see a battle raging. Dane dismounts his Boma and directs it to attack. The Boma charges at the naddists, taking out a few, but gets cut down by another. Dane takes out his blaster and fires a bolt into the naddist's head. He then whistles a unique call. To the naddists' suprise, a full grown Zakkeg charges out of the forests nearby. The Zakkeg, who Dane had named Bull, took out twenty-four naddists before being injured, he then takes out five more.

Dane then goes around cutting down naddists here and there with his vibro-sword. He sees an old friend, Jyran, fighting another group of naddists. He runs over to help.
Back to top Go down
http://mscmg.forumotion.net/
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Jyran shot Naddist after Naddist as they fled. He sees his young comrade Dane riding Bull towards him. He pulls out a cortosis blade and duels shortly with a saber wielding fiend. The Naddist's saber grazes Jyran's leg, scorching a good portion of skin, but leaves his defense open for Jyran to plunge the cortosis blade into his abdomen. The Naddist falls and Jyran picks up the lightsaber.

"Nice trophy!" He chuckles as he slips it into his backpack.

Dane arrives just as Jyran slips the Sith weapon into his backpack.

"Hello my former student, "Jyran shouts, "How is my best pupil doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Da Law
Da Law
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 am

"I'm doing well, all things considered."

A naddist suddenly races up and strikes at Dane with his lightsaber. Dane instinctively raises his gauntlet towards the naddist without thinking. The blade crackes against the gauntlet but does not penetrate it, to the suprise of the naddist. Using the pause, Dane snatches his sword and stabs it into the naddist's chest.

"Mandalorian iron. You gotta love it."
Back to top Go down
http://mscmg.forumotion.net/
Adenn'verd Ijanya
Mr. Banhammer
Mr. Banhammer
Adenn'verd Ijanya

PostSubject: Re: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Kasaya flies over the two, and his Drexl bites the head off of a naddist that was running toward them. He then swoops over a fleeing naddist that was using the force to speed him up, and grabs the naddist's head. The naddist struggles as Kasaya's Drexl flies higher and higher into the air.
"Woops!" Kasaya says as he lets go of the naddist's head, and the naddist falls through the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GSW :: Beast Wars   GSW :: Beast Wars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GSW :: Beast Wars
Page 1 of 1