Forum - Beskar Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum - Beskar Media

The official web forum of Beskar Media and the Beskar Network

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread

Go down 
4 posters

What did you think of the newest episode?
THAT WAS TOTALLY EPIC!!!
The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_vote_lcap33%The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
I enjoyed it.
The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_vote_lcap17%The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
I've seen better from a gerbil.
The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_vote_lcap17%The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Meh.
The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_vote_lcap33%The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Location : Cibolo, TX, US, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread   The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:37 pm

With the airing of the coveted Mandalorian episode of the Clone Wars, I suggest that we post what we liked and what we didn't.

First, a recap:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread   The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 pm

I haven't seen it (I'll probably catch it when they post it on Star Wars dot com), but I bet it was fun seeing the Kyr'tsad beating the osik out of a Jedi's shebse. I'm not so mad at LucasArts anymore. I've finally seen a canonical representation of a Mandalorian wielding a Lightsaber (that wasn't overridden by Lucas).
Back to top Go down
http://www.beskarmedia.com
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Location : Cibolo, TX, US, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread   The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 pm

You'll enjoy it. It's also on at 5:30 AM your guys' time, FYI.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread   The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Ah, what the haran. Its friday. I'll see if I can make it geek
Back to top Go down
Te Par'jila Mand'alor
Recruit
Recruit
Te Par'jila Mand'alor

PostSubject: Re: The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread   The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:42 am

i saw a bit of it... SUPER uncanon. none of the Mandalorians even follow Resol'nare!!! not even the Mand'alor (who isn't even called the "Mand'alor")
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

PostSubject: Re: The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread   The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 am

No hostile feelings, but a little bit doesn't account for the entire show. What part did you see?
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread   The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:52 am

I do not approve. Especially with the confirmation that the New Mandalorians aren't based on Kalevala, but Manda'yaim. I did enjoy seeing the Kyr'tsad Ori'ramikade kicking jetii shebse, but overall the episode had very few redeeming qualities IMO.

Last edited by Te Mirdala Mand'alor on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Te Par'jila Mand'alor
Recruit
Recruit
Te Par'jila Mand'alor

PostSubject: Re: The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread   The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 am

i only saw about half of it but i hated it. completely changes Mandalorians No
Back to top Go down
JuniorModder
Ori'ramikad
Ori'ramikad
JuniorModder

PostSubject: Re: The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread   The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 am

I really enjoyed it. I loved seeing the mandalorians on tv for the first time! (at least I think it is the first time) Any episode that stars Obi Wan is pure WIN.

JM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread   The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quasi-Semi-not~at~all-Official Clone Wars Thread
Page 1 of 1