Forum - Beskar Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum - Beskar Media

The official web forum of Beskar Media and the Beskar Network

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mandalorian Death Watch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Te Par'jila Mand'alor
Recruit
Recruit
Te Par'jila Mand'alor

Mandalorian Death Watch Empty
PostSubject: Mandalorian Death Watch   Mandalorian Death Watch I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:16 am

I saw a Clone Wars preview today and they said "When the Mandalorian Death Watch wants you dead, they really want you dead". THE DEATH WATCH IS NOT A MANDALORIAN GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!! This is yet again a MAJOR mistake they made. Thoughts please?
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Death Watch   Mandalorian Death Watch I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:22 am

The Death Watch (Kyr'tsad in Mando'a) is a Mandalorian splinter group. They split from Jaster Mereel and tried to return the Mandalorians to the ways of the Mando'ade during the Mandalorian wars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beskarmedia.com
Te Par'jila Mand'alor
Recruit
Recruit
Te Par'jila Mand'alor

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Death Watch   Mandalorian Death Watch I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:26 am

But they're still not Mandalorian.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Death Watch   Mandalorian Death Watch I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:29 am

They are considered dar'Manda by other Mandalorians, but are still technically classified as Mandalorians.
Back to top Go down
Te Par'jila Mand'alor
Recruit
Recruit
Te Par'jila Mand'alor

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Death Watch   Mandalorian Death Watch I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:35 am

This just really bugs me :/ And then of course theres the fact that they don't want to restore the Mando'ade empire. I looked them up and they just want to restore the warrior ways of the Mandalorians. They're just like normal Mandos in the cartoon. and then the "New Mandalorians" are all scrawny weak wimps who don't even wear armor. Not even the "Mand'alor" (who they call the Duchess) follows resol'nare.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Death Watch   Mandalorian Death Watch I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:37 am

They are all dar'Manda. They have no Mand'alor.
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Location : Cibolo, TX, US, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Death Watch   Mandalorian Death Watch I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:58 am

Tell me this, and by no means am I trying to be hostile, but where did you look that up? Wookieepedia? That place is as inaccurate as the stormtroopers on the Tantive 4. For example, I was scanning the article of Pre Viszla during the first episode, and I read this:

"Pre Viszla was a Mandalorian pacifist governor of Concordia."

PACIFIST?!?!?!!? The guy was the FRAKKIN LEADER OF THE DEATH WATCH!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

Okay, here:

1. Death Watch is NOT the True Mandalorians.

2. They are a ruthless splinter group of said True Mandalorians under Jaster Mereel.

3. They ARE associated with Mandalorians, because...THEY WEAR THE ARMOR!

Final point: We petitioned for Mandos, and *gasp* Lucas delivered! And now we don't like it. Ironic, isn't it?

*~~*>>>This has been the {}{}NON-HOSTILE{}{} opinion of KPK<<<*~~*
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Death Watch   Mandalorian Death Watch I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:39 am

Your non hostility brings a smile to my face Kyr'am. Razz

I actually read the Jango Fett comics a while back. I then backed that up with what I know of the Old Republic era Mandos. Then I checked out Wookieepedia for extra info.
And when I said they are all dar'Manda I was talking about te Kyr'tsad and the New(non) Mandalorians.
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Uncle Sarcasm
Uncle Sarcasm
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Location : Cibolo, TX, US, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Death Watch   Mandalorian Death Watch I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:55 am

Okay, now that all three Mandalorian episodes have been aired, we can draw a conclusion (and I can use one word): EPIC.

To answer your original thought: They're Mandalorians, all right. They're not TRUE Mandalorians, in the sense of Jango and what not. They have the Mandalorian mindset: AIM, BREATHE, SHOOT.
Back to top Go down
Te Par'jila Mand'alor
Recruit
Recruit
Te Par'jila Mand'alor

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Death Watch   Mandalorian Death Watch I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:07 am

True but i refuse to call them Mandalorians unless they follow Resol'Nare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Death Watch   Mandalorian Death Watch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandalorian Death Watch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum - Beskar Media :: The Oyu'baat-
Jump to: