Forum - Beskar Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum - Beskar Media

The official web forum of Beskar Media and the Beskar Network

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And once again LucasArts has failed...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Te Par'jila Mand'alor
Recruit
Recruit
Te Par'jila Mand'alor

And once again LucasArts has failed... Empty
PostSubject: And once again LucasArts has failed...   And once again LucasArts has failed... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:37 am

Unfortunately (thats the only word xplaining LucasArts now) LucasArts has cancelled the lincense agreement with Wizards of the Coast. This means NO MORE STAR WARS ROLEPLAYING BOOKS!!! This is VERY bad for me and my fellow P&P RPG lovers Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Avenging Angel
Aruetii
Aruetii
Avenging Angel

PostSubject: Re: And once again LucasArts has failed...   And once again LucasArts has failed... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:33 am

Te Je'karta Mand'alor wrote:
Unfortunately (thats the only word xplaining LucasArts now) LucasArts has cancelled the lincense agreement with Wizards of the Coast. This means NO MORE STAR WARS ROLEPLAYING BOOKS!!! This is VERY bad for me and my fellow P&P RPG lovers Evil or Very Mad

LucasArts didn't cancel anything, and had you actually read Wizards' press release, you would have seen that it was WotC's decision not to continue with the license. Lucasfilm had nothing to do with the decision, just as they had nothing to do with the decision the last time WotC decided to drop the license back on '04 or whatever.

<snip>

I don't see what the problem is either - there are more than enough books already.

Last edited by Jai'galaar Bralor on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed flame-bait)
Back to top Go down
JuniorModder
Ori'ramikad
Ori'ramikad
JuniorModder

PostSubject: Re: And once again LucasArts has failed...   And once again LucasArts has failed... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:04 am

Wow that really stinks! I have the regular and the KOTOR roleplaying books and they're great. That's a shame that they're not making anymore. But there are quite a few roleplaying books to choose from.

JM
Back to top Go down
Te Par'jila Mand'alor
Recruit
Recruit
Te Par'jila Mand'alor

PostSubject: Re: And once again LucasArts has failed...   And once again LucasArts has failed... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 am

Avenging Angel wrote:
Te Je'karta Mand'alor wrote:

LucasArts didn't cancel anything, and had you actually read Wizards' press release, you would have seen that it was WotC's decision not to continue with the license. Lucasfilm had nothing to do with the decision, just as they had nothing to do with the decision the last time WotC decided to drop the license back on '04 or whatever.

<snip>

I don't see what the problem is either - there are more than enough books already.

Really? I was told it was LucasArts. But if you know me you know that "More than enough books" still isn't enough. All of the current ones would last me about a week. No matter how many books there are, things like this will allways be a dissapointment to me... unless its with the Clone Wars books.
Back to top Go down
JuniorModder
Ori'ramikad
Ori'ramikad
JuniorModder

PostSubject: Re: And once again LucasArts has failed...   And once again LucasArts has failed... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:00 am

^^ I couldn't remember which one I was missing. I need to ask for the CW book for B-Day. Very Happy

JM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And once again LucasArts has failed...   And once again LucasArts has failed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And once again LucasArts has failed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum - Beskar Media :: The Oyu'baat-
Jump to: